Our mission is to help our neighbors with sustainable, nutritious food supplies. To fulfill what Jesus said "Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me" Matthew 25:40
It's simple. We want to make our community a better place through education and the enlisting of our citizens to bring services to those in need. We accomplish our mission through our core values:
- 1. Every single person is valuable.
- 2. Each person is worth our time and assistance when services are needed.
- 3. When people are treated with respect, they respect themselves.
- 4. The joy we experience in this work is shared with others.
- 5. We strive to nourish people in the manner God intended.
We have been a vital part of our community since 1986. We were founded to serve a growing segment of our community in need of inaccessible services. We have continued to grow with the help of our donors and volunteers that make our mission possible. Through all these years our purpose still remains the same:
- -To be a sustainable source of nutritional food to those in need throughout the South Siskiyou area.
- -To help provide others with the tools to become more nutritionally self sustaining.
- -We are committed to helping those in need to become helpers themselves.
- -To become a rally point for our community to help meet this need.
- -We will be sensitive to the spiritual needs of those we interact with and quick to share the gospel.